Among many food processing companies, Braun is considered as one of the most popular companies that emerged from an inventor’s workshop and today has become a global brand.
Engineer Max Braun established a machine-building workshop located in Frankfurt am Main in the early 1920s. In 1928, the company employed 400 people in its own manufacturing facility after making ground-breaking contributions to the burgeoning radio broadcasting sectfor.
Braun pushes the boundaries of what’s possible for a family-run business. In the late 1960s, Gillette bought out the 5,700-person workforce of the thriving business.
Braun now has access to additional customers and distribution channels. Investments improve the inventive capacity of the firm and extend its product line, which soon includes coffeemakers and electric irons.
Design, quality, and engineering expertise that are uniquely German help Braun stand out from the crowd of low-cost competitors.
After Gillette was acquired by Procter & Gamble in 2005, Braun became one of 24 worldwide brands in the world’s largest consumer goods conglomerate.
In 2012, P&G transferred to De’Longhi S.p.A. the household appliance rights to the Braun brand. For Braun home appliances, this means that the company will be able to maintain its distinctive style as well as its commitment to technical innovation and trustworthy quality for the foreseeable future.
Braun offers an extensive range of food processors. Each of the food processors they have invented so far is unique and versatile in design.
To make your search easier, in this article, we’ve listed down the 7 best Braun food processors. So without any further ado, let’s get started.
Braun – The 7 best food processors you must consider
You can never go wrong with a Braun food processor. They have an extensive range of food processors. Buying a Braun food processor is a great investment you’ll ever make.
1. Braun FP3020 12 cup food processor
Whatever your level of experience as a kitchen worker, you know how much chopping, dicing, grating, and mixing there is. You can save a lot of time by using a food processor instead of a knife to perform all of these things.
For your convenience, Braun created a food processor with various equipment from their well-known brand.
The Braun 12-cup food processor is a perfect addition. It offers plenty of outstanding features that can make your prep work easy.
This Braun food processor is one of the better models, which is why it only takes a few minutes to put this together. An emphasis was placed on quietness to minimize noise pollution. Furthermore, it is energy-efficient, consuming less electricity. It’s small so that you can keep it just about anywhere. You also receive seven attachments, all of which are dishwasher-safe, so that’s a bonus.
- The processing bowl is secured to the motor base through a locking mechanism.
- The processor will not begin functioning until the lid is securely closed.
- Bowl and lid are not dishwasher safe.
- Doesn’t knead the dough very well.
2. Braun MQ7035X 3-in-1 2 cup food processor
Braun’s hand blender, with its innovative Easy Smart Speed technology and 500 watts of power, unlocks an entirely new world of culinary possibilities.
It mixes quicker and more refined while decreasing suction and splashing, thanks to the world’s first Active Blade technology and proprietary Power Bell Plus system.
It includes the Easy Click Plus Accessory System and a blending beaker, which enables you to swap between the whisk, blending wand, and 2-cup chopper that is provided.
- It gives fine and fast results.
- The additional blade makes the prep work more convenient.
- The sharp edges can cause an injury.
- The machine comes with an incomplete set of instructions.
3. Braun MQ9097 Multiquick 5-in-1 plus 6 cups food processor
Braun food processors are an excellent addition to any kitchen. The exclusive Active Blade technology transforms even the most difficult materials into delectable masterpieces. A beaker, 1.5-cup chopper, a whisk, a masher, ice crusher,/jug blender, and food processor are included as attachments.
- The one-hand operation feature makes it easy to use.
- The splash control technology eliminates splashing and ensures optimal blending results, keeping you and your kitchen station neat and clean.
- The attachments are pretty fragile.
- The machine makes a screeching noise.
4. Braun 4-in-1 plus 2 cup food processor
Braun Multiquick 5 hand blender is the global leader in hand blenders and has done it again. You can easily use this cooking equipment to perform all your culinary duties because it fits neatly and pleasantly in your hand. You can master anything from smoothies to sauces and soups as it comes along with a whisk, masher, 2-cup chopper, and beaker.
With its more refined and quicker mixing capabilities, the Power Bell system elevates taste profiles to new heights. The Braun 5 hand blender’s non-slip ergonomic handle offers a whole new meaning to the term ‘comfort food.’
And, when it comes to innovation, the German-engineered motor is fueled by strength and durability, with a variety of accessories that expand the opportunities for creative cooking.
- Blades made of ultra-hard stainless steel and a distinctive bell-shaped blending shaft decrease suction and pull food inward, resulting in finer, smoother blending.
- With the easy-to-change Easy Click system, you can simply purée, chop, mash, crush, blend and whisk.
- The attachments are not dishwasher friendly.
- Only suitable for light-duty tasks.
5. Braun MultiQuick MQ7077 4-in-1 food processor
Cooking with the Braun MQ7077 Multiquick Hand Blender with Easy Smart Speed Technology and 500 watts of power has never been easier. Its unique Power Bell Plus mechanism and Active Blade technology reduce suction and splashing while blending quicker and more refined.
It includes a blending wand, whisk masher, and 6-cup food processor, as well as an Easy Click Plus Accessory System.
- Using a flexible shaft to raise and lower the blade, Active Blade technology creates a 250 percent increase in active cutting surface.
- To increase the number of slices each rotation, the unique Power Bell Plus has an additional milling blade.
The machine makes too much noise.
6. Braun MultiQuick 5 Maker and Hand Blender
With the Braun MQ523 and the Multiquick 5 Baby Hand Blender, your baby may begin eating solid meals right away. Whole ingredients are easy to mix into nutritious baby food for you.
A second milling blade in the Powerball Plus blender chops and purees fresh ingredients into silky purees. Using Braun’s Splash Control, spills are minimized, and cleaning is simplified.
It’s also a snap to fulfill a baby’s developing appetite for different flavors and textures with Easy Click attachments. Soups, sauces, and smoothies may all be made with just a single click, in addition to baby food. When it comes to feeding your kid, the healthiest option is making it at home.
- The ergonomic structure and one-handed, smudge-proof operation will win you over immediately.
- Prep several meals ahead of time and store them in the freezer, then defrost as needed.
- It comes with a cancer warning on the packaging
7. Braun 3-in-1 Immersion Hand Blender 1.5-Cup Food Processor
With simply a squeeze of your hand, you’ll have complete command and authority. Braun Multiquick 7, Model MQ725, is the world’s finest hand blender that comes with smart speed technology, making meal preparation a breeze.
Food is quickly blended with no splashing or suction using the power bell method. Beaker, whisk, and 1.5 cup chopper are all included, so you can be creative on the go!
- It has a German-engineered, high-precision motor that is equally balanced in terms of power and long-term endurance.
- With Braun’s innovative Smart Speed technology, you can change the blending speed continuously by altering the amount of pressure you apply to the blender. The unlock button makes it simple to share a computer with others in the family.
- The main motor is made of very fragile quality plastic.
Conclusion – Food processor Braun
No matter which Braun food processor you choose from the above, all of them have distinctive features and come with their own set of pros and cons.
It’s up to you which one you choose according to your needs.